Jo owns a Sales Enterprise by the name JK Water Solutions, dealing in RO systems for corporates. He has been in the business for a year and a half now. Recently Jo forayed into the water softener solutions, and is focusing on the Hotels market. With a sales team of 10 sales men, 3 lead generators and 3 customer service telecallers, Jo has an aim of reaching out to the hotels, service apartments and resorts in the territory.
Jo is keeping really worried about the follow-ups with the leads. So far, Jo has been managing enquiries and follow-ups in the Excel sheets. But off late, he has realized that enquiries are not followed up adequately. This is leading to some leads being lost. You know how much it matters to be on top of the Client’s mind. Also to track follow-ups by category, zone, executives, Jo has to do a lot of scrolling and travelling through the sheets. He and his team also ends up wasting a lot of time trying to create compiled reports.
Then Jo took the recommendation of his supplier and got a Sales2Service ERP Solution. And from then on, there was no looking back.
What has changed for Jo now?
- Jo can now assign an Executive with each enquiry so that communication is never lost. Also he now knows whom to question for a follow-up status.
- Jo can get a compiled report of Follow-Ups at any time at just a click. The Follow-ups are now maintained in detailed reports that can be generated by account name, product category, location, enquiry number, lead status, follow-up and much more.
- Jo can now create Follow-Up schedule for each account by allocating the dates for lead warm-up, record the remarks of the executives and track status regularly.
- Jo is finally able to build detailed information list for each lead adding any and every information regarding the client. He is able to make the right communication with his clients based on this information.
- Because the records are so streamlined, Jo is now able to have complete control over Follow-Ups at all times. And he makes sure that he chases the Follow-ups till he gets them.