Jo owns a Sales Enterprise by the name JK Water Solutions, dealing in RO systems for corporates. He has been in the business for a year and a half now. Recently Jo forayed into the water softener solutions, and is focusing on the Hotels market. With a sales team of 10 sales men, 3 lead generators and 3 customer service telecallers, Jo has an aim of reaching out to the hotels, service apartments and resorts in the territory.
Jo believes in delivering highest customer satisfaction. Also he believes in the fact that a Customer Complaint is a business opportunity. He particularly feels the importance of regular and consistent follow-ups on complaints. He did not want his executives to even miss even the smallest of complaints by even a day. He always wanted the team to follow the promised schedule to resolve complaints.
Also Jo wants to create a transparent automated system for complaint resolution. Then Jo took the recommendation of his supplier and got a Sales2Service ERP Solution. And from then on, there was no looking back.
What has changed for Jo now?
- Jo now can view the complaints and their statuses at one point itself.
- Each complaint is allotted a time schedule for resolving the matter.
- Jo can allocate Executives to each account.
- He can track the complaints by the remarks and follow-up status.
- Jo is able to constantly check the nature and types of complaints at category and product level.
- He sits through the short remarks and long detailed remarks to better understand the exact nature of the problem.
- Surprisingly, all these information is helping Jo in considerably reducing the number of complaints.