Jo owns a Sales Enterprise by the name JK Water Solutions, dealing in RO systems for corporates. He has been in the business for a year and a half now. Recently Jo forayed into the water softener solutions, and is focusing on the Hotels market. With a sales team of 10 sales men, 3 lead generators and 3 customer service telecallers, Jo has an aim of reaching out to the hotels, service apartments and resorts in the territory.
A Concern Jo has off late started to witness is the lack of instant recording of sales. Sales happens first and the records are updated later. Also to analyze sales from different points, it becomes difficult for him in an Excel sheet. The biggest problem was payment tracking. There had been instances where the dues were not updated on time leading to losses.
Then Jo took the recommendation of his supplier and got a Sales2Service ERP Solution. And from then on, there was no looking back.
What has changed for Jo now?
- Jo can now instantly create a store request for sales once the client approves on the quotation.
- There is an instant creation of detailed sales reports.
- At a click, Jo can now view reports for any aspect of sale. He is also able to track any sales that stands returned.
- All the Invoices are now stocked in one point which he can view at any time.
- All payments due are tracked on time. No more losing payments. His Accounts team can study payment histories, dues and other important information regularly.