How to remove products using Stock Deduction
- Menu Link:Inventory -> Stock Deduction
- Stock Deduction allows you to remove products directly from your inventory without the process of Sales or Purchase order return. This helps you to remove your existing defective products or sales return defective products from Sales2ServiceERP.
- Select Location from drop-down list.
- Click “Search” button to add Products.
- Select Category from drop-down list. Products for this category will be displayed below.
- Click on the products to display defective items for this product and location.
- Select items using the check-box and click “Add” button to add products.
- Multiple products from various categories can be added for a single stock deduction.
- Update purchase Price as necessary.
- Click to save Stock Deduction Details
Get It Now
ERP Solutions for startups and small companies